Wednesday 17 October 2012

Sign?

The freakiest thing just happened to me. I just got out of the shower and went into my room. I threw a pile of freshly laundered clothing onto the bed and picked up my phone to check a text message. Finished with my phone, I threw it onto my pillow and looked down. There on my bed, square in front of me, sat your business card, your name screaming up at me.

How the hell did it fall from my wallet? I haven't touched it once today. Very weirded out, I opened my wallet to return the card to its home. To my shock, there sat the card I originally put in there.

I've only ever had one of your business cards. Where this one came from and why it was sitting in the middle of my bed is beyond me. If someone is trying to tell me something, I'm not getting it. Be a little more clear next time.

I don't get freaked out easily but that's just fucking weird.

And of course it had to be something to do with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment