Monday 15 October 2012

Fitting

I just bought this album. I find it amazing that it included this song that is so relevant to my life right now. Please enjoy.


I love the line, "...and I wished you well as you cut me down."

I don't mean to be self-promoting, but I ask you to please remember everything I did for you. Please remember how much you mean to me and how much I sacrificed. You need to know that if I could go back in time to that day I asked you for your number, knowing everything that will happen, I would still do it. The pain from everything between us doesn't even put a dent in the happiness you caused in me. I've said it nearly a thousand times before and I will continue that trend: I am always here for you. Any day, any time, for any reason, I am here.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment