Monday 15 October 2012

InstaSad

I read this today. It was a picture someone posted on Instagram. It made me think of you.

"I wish I could hate you. I want to hate you. I try to hate you. It would be so much easier if I did hate you."

The user then posted this.

"But there's no pretending. I love you. I have always loved you. I will love you until I die, and if there's a life after death, I'll love you then."

Then I thought about it for a minute. I don't hate you. Not even remotely. I'm angry, but that is not even close to hatred. What the user added as a caption is 100% accurate when it comes to how I feel about you. I find it very difficult to believe that there's anyone out there who loves you more than I do. Yes, including him. Especially him. He doesn't love you the way a man needs to love his woman.

Sorry. Tangent.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment