Thursday 18 October 2012

Day 4

Some days are better than others. Today is not one of those days.

I walked home from work today. Despite seeing a few friends, I couldn't be cheered up beyond what I showed on the surface. The last time I talked to you was Sunday. Four days ago. The last time you stopped speaking to me, we spoke four days later. Of course that would be the first thing on my mind as I woke up today. It hasn't left my mind yet.

Now it's 9:30 and you haven't called. You haven't sent me a text. You didn't swing by my work. It's day four of complete silence. You don't even comment on my posts or play the one game we had that was never affected by our personal problems. But in my mind, you're still right there. It's like you're just outside my vision, just out of reach. But I know you're there. It's maddening.

Today is a very bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment