Friday 12 October 2012

Remember

I used to think that there was someone out there for me. I used to think that someone was you. We are perfect for each other. You get me. I get you. We gelled so easily and we grew so close so fast. Everything felt right. But I got clouded by my love for you. I forgot the truth I learned so long ago.

I don't deserve you. I don't deserve someone as wonderful as you. I don't deserve to be happy in this life. I haven't done anything to earn it. And you deserve to be with someone better. No, it isn't him, but it's certainly not me. You deserve who will treat you like a queen without personal baggage. Someone who will never let you down. I am not that man. I do not deserve to be.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy. I'm sorry for being the worthless sack that I am. How did a piece of shit like me every think he stood a chance with an angel like you?

No comments:

Post a Comment