Thursday 18 October 2012

Nadia

Why don't I ever dream when I'm happy? I love happy dreams! Well, if things were different, my dream last night would have been amazing! I wasn't going to write about it but that would drive you crazy, wouldn't it?

It wasn't anything crazy or ridiculous. You just called me while I was driving and we went out for dinner. There were some irregularities that seemed normal until I woke up, but overall it was a simple, happy dream that made me sad because no matter how many times I check my phone, you haven't sent a message. No matter how many times it rings, it's never you calling. No matter how many times I look out the window, it's never you sitting in your car waiting for me.

Maybe you're sick of reading this, but you have no idea how much I miss you. I wish I thought that you miss me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment