Wednesday 17 October 2012

Memories

Do you ever get so lost in thought while you're driving? You suddenly "wake up" somewhere but can't remember how you got there? That happened to me tonight. I woke up as I was turning onto the street that leads to your house.

I didn't mean to go that route. I avoid that area because I'm always afraid that you'll see me and think that I'm stalking you. I'm a creep but I'm not a stalker.

Going by brought back so many memories. Remember when I used to pick you up for work in the morning? Sometimes I'd get you a bit early and we'd go get breakfast and sit in the car and eat and talk. Those were amazing days.

I will never stop loving you. I don't care what you or anyone else says, I cannot and will not stop loving you.

I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment