Monday 12 November 2012

Surprise

I'm sorry you're lonely. I am too. I think of you every day. A lot, actually. But it's that thought of you that puts a smile on my face. I have not doubted for a moment that you will not leave my life completely, that someday you will be back. You can call me naïve or overly hopeful but I believe it completely. Yes, I miss you a great deal, but I know that it is only temporary. Someday, somehow, we will be the friends we should be allowed to be. On that day, the loneliness will fade to a dull memory quickly forgotten. On that day, I hope you find some happiness. I know I will.

As for the other things on your mind, I think you're worrying a little too much. You're on track to do great things. You're already working in a great field with an awesome salary! And you're amazing at it! You have nothing to fret about, my dear. You are on your way to greatness. I can see it.

Keep your chin up, darling. You may not believe that happiness is a destination, but it is something you have to work towards. Keep reading for it. You'll get there. And I'm here to help you anytime you need me. Any time. Any place. Promise.

And keep smiling. You have the most beautiful smile.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment