Saturday 17 November 2012

Ideas

Hmm... Yesterday I had an idea.

I think I should start a new blog. A blog specifically for short stories. I actually have a bunch of ideas but I'm not sure if I want to post them here or on a separate page. A close friend of mine used to encourage me to write a novel but she stopped because I was adamant that I couldn't. Well, I still don't think I can but that's just because I don't have the experience writing fiction. The best way to learn is to just do it. It may be terrible at first, but maybe over time the quality of my writing will rise. Maybe then, my friend, I can take on the daunting task of writing a novel.

To all my readers I don't know personally, thank you so much for reading. It's very encouraging to see how often you check in for posts. And to you, my friend, your support and continued reading is the biggest support and encouragement I could ever ask for. You actually like my writing! It is so humbling to know that you're not just telling me that to make feel good. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment