Tuesday 13 November 2012

Napkins

Hey Small Fry!

I didn't forget you! On the contrary, I actually miss you a whole bunch! Maybe you could come out to one of those dinners you're sister and I are supposed to have someday with our friends. It would be so nice to see you!

Remember that time we were all on the phone and we played that game where we had to list a country or city or something that started with the last letter of the previous person's country or city? That was such an awesome night! We were on the phone for so long! Man, I was terrible! You guys whooped my ass! If we ever hang out again, I know a game you two will absolutely love. (And most likely whoop my ass in it as well.) I hope we get to play someday.

Anyway, I miss those good ol' days.

Miss you buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment