Friday 16 November 2012

:)(:

I've missed you so much.

You're right there. I can see you. If I lifted up my arm, I could touch you. Sitting here, all I want to do is hold you. It's been so long.

I've missed you so much. I want you to tell me you missed me too. I want you to bury your nose into my shirt and tell me how amazing I smell. That's right, it's freshly washed. I want you to say you wish everything was better. I want you to say and do everything you used to. Yes, clearly I want way too damn much.

I have missed you so much, my dear friend. As I sit here, vainly trying to learn how to do my job, all I can think about is how close you are. Finally, I get to see your face again, hear your voice again. I'm happy. It will fade, I know, along with your presence, but it is true happiness.

I'm smiling, my darling. Inside and out. I hope you are too.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment