Thursday 6 September 2012

Everything Ever

Sometimes I ask myself the strangest questions. "What would I do if I had an accident and lost an arm?" "How different would I be if I were another ethnicity?" "What would the world be like if dinosaurs still existed?"

These are just some of the more obnoxious examples of the questions I ask myself occasionally. But sometimes, as crazy as the question may be, it originated out of hope. And the question I'm about to reveal is one of those. One spawned by hope.

"What would I give up to be with you?"

Hmm. That's an interesting question. I thought about it for a bit but then the answer just hit me like a ton of bricks.

Anything. Everything. There's not one item I own that I wouldn't give up for you. There's not a friend on earth I wouldn't leave to be with you. There's not a home I wouldn't abandon to be with you.

I'm sorry of you don't want to hear that, but it's the simple truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment