Wednesday 13 July 2011

Esteemed

You know I love you right? I love you more than anyone I've ever known. I have for years and nothing will ever change that. Nothing. I know we don't talk anymore and we no longer do the things we used to do together, and that's my fault, but it can't change the way I feel about you. You were my best friend. No relationship I've had has ever come close to the one I had with you. You listened to me ramble on non-stop, you gave good, honest, Christian advice that never failed to be the right thing to do, you led me and pried, squeezed and pulled every bit of potential you could out of me to see me succeed.

You cared about me.

You loved me.

I know you probably don't love or care about me anymore. I've hurt you too much. But I want you to know, I still love you with all my heart. I've made friends since that day I planted my knife in your back, some of them have become very close, very dear to me. But no person can possibly ever replace you in my life, no matter how close they get.

I love you so much.

I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment