Monday 14 February 2011

"That Guy"

I feel like I've been a bit of a downer lately. I haven't meant to be. I've just been generally down and I guess I have a bad habit of dragging everyone nearby down with me. It's just hard to see the bright side of things sometimes.

As I've written before, my whole life is a roller coaster. The ups and downs can last as long as a month or as short as an hour. But the amount of time spent on one high or low doesn't diminish the stress it puts on me. The constant shifting of personal disposition wears me down. And that, in turn, makes me either hostile or depressed. Neither temperament is pleasant to deal with in another person, even a friend.

So I apologise to those of you whom I have aggravated or angered or offended hurt. It has never been my intention to do so. I'm working on changing how I operate but change for me is a slow process, though I suppose it is for most people.

Please have patience with me as I try to deal with all the shit I have gathered and stored in my life. I've never been very good at cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment