Sunday 19 August 2012

Hey Journal

Journal entry for August 20, 2012.

Hey Journal,

I gotta tell you about this girl. She came into my world and blew me away. Almost literally. When I first started seeing her around work, it was amazing. She was so beautiful. Her face, her body, her hair. She had the whole package going on. Then I actually started talking to her here and there. Her voice was so sweet. Her laugh was like music. Her eyes were stunning. And then I got her number and we started really talking. That's when my mind exploded. She was so smart and funny and witty and intelligent! And she listened to me! And remembered what I said! No one ever did that!

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. We got closer and closer until one day, she finally kissed me. My first kiss, to be precise. What an incredible girl! And she actually liked me! I was blown away. Every day that I got to see her smile was a good day.

Since then, things have changed a little. We've had many ups and downs, typically quite large in both directions. The downs were terrible and the highs were incredible.

But here's the real funny thing about her and me. These highs and lows just brought us closer together. It wasn't until after the fights and the arguments that we started to laugh. Laugh so hard that it was hard to breathe. And we could even talk about the bad shit that had happened and laugh about that too! Somehow, the problems we had made our relationship, whatever it was, stronger. And it made my love for her even stronger. Before you ask, no, I don't think it's a romantic love. Not yet. But I do love her. More than most.

I don't know what the future holds for the two of us. Whether we'll be together or apart, stay close or hate each other's guts. But I know one thing. The love I have for her won't go away. Not ever. It's too strong to dwindle.

She blows my mind and rocks my world. (Yes, I know that's horribly cheesy but I don't care.)

No comments:

Post a Comment