Sunday 5 August 2012

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Summer. The time of year every guy gets excited for. Why? The summer brings heat. And in that heat, the ladies wear less and less clothing.

Everywhere you look, there's a half naked woman walking down the sidewalk or waiting for the bus. Eye candy everywhere. And every one of them sexy as can be. But this summer I've noticed something different.

When I see these girls walking around for everyone to see, attractive as they are, all I can think about is you. About how much more beautiful you are. They really have nothing on you.

Your beauty is so much more than physical. Your mind makes you sexy. Your humour makes you tempting. Your intelligence makes you irresistible.

But I cannot count out your physical beauty. Your eyes, your lips, your breasts, your hips. There's not an inch of you that isn't the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. And unlike these girls who show nearly everything, you don't have to show anything to far surpass any beauty they may have. I would choose you in Arctic expedition gear over any size zero girl in a bikini.

Is this my most eloquent writing? Not by a long shot. But I don't care. The more I think about you, the more I want to shout at the top of my lungs about how beautiful you are.

This post is megaphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment