Friday 27 May 2011

Even the Best Intentions

I poked my head into the window of your office and there you were. If you were anyone else, I wouldn't remember a damn thing about you, but for some reason, I can always recall every detail.

Your curly black hair was tied back into a pony tail, as it always is when you have to wake up early for work. You were in blue jeans and a zip-up sweater, bright green t-shirt showing underneath. The sweater was just snug enough at your chest to accentuate your breasts, but for once, that's not where my attention was focused.

You turned toward me when I said hello and when my eyes met yours, everything else was lost to me. Your wide, dark eyes struck me like a punch in the chest. Have they always been so stunning?

I must have sounded the complete fool because from that moment on, all I could focus on was your eyes. Deep, dark brown pools, they pull me in, almost hypnotically. You are so beautiful. You turn away and for that moment I take you in.

I know those jeans. I've always liked them. They remind me that even a white girl can have a nice ass. Is it just me or have your breasts always been that big? It's difficult but I bring my eyes back up as you turn to look at me again.

You're not wearing make-up. I never thought you needed any. Your features are so sharp, and make-up would just hide your true beauty. Your slender neck is a surprising point of interest to me. It's simply... perfect. Your eyes start to draw me in again.

A thought at the back of my mind tickles the edge of awareness. I have work to do. It seems the hardest thing I've ever done but I say goodbye and go back to my work, the image of you burned into my vision.

So much for getting over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment