Friday 30 December 2011

Brown Eyed Girl

Almost. You almost let me forget your eyes. Your big brown eyes that very nearly sparkle and make you look like you're excited about everything. You mesmerise me without even trying. I can barely hear the words you're saying for all my attention is focused into your eyes.

You are beautiful. Gorgeous. Stunning. It's been so long and you were slowly drifting out of my thoughts but as soon as you came into sight, every feeling came right back to the forefront. A want to be with you. A longing that I would mean as much to you as you do to me. A painful knowledge that I never will.

And then it all fades away again as I look into your eyes and I realise something. I'm no longer stressed or angry. I'm not longer sad or lonely. I'm not at all upset or depressed. What do you do to me? I feel...

Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment